Friday, September 30, 2011

Handmade Craft Paper Envelopes

Have you ever had the urge to make something more complicated than it needs to be?  Yeah, that's me like every single day.  I can't just send a letter in a plain envelope.  I NEED to make my own.  They're super easy to make!  Check it out.  Here's what I made.


Pretty envelopes that say, "I care about you." 

Here's what you will need to do:



Get an envelope and take it apart.  You will trace it onto your pretty paper and then cut the paper. 


Here are all the cutouts I made. 



Fold the tabs over some stiff cardboard to create sharp edges.



Using a glue stick, you will glue the side tabs.  Don't glue to top tab until you put something in the envelope.  Did I really need to say that? 




I'm using mine to start a Dave Ramsey cash envelope system.  


Nydia 8)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...